||Researchers who belong to a university or research institute outside Japan (academia, pharmaceutical company, bio-tech, start-up, etc.).
1. Chronic pain area
2. Autoimmune diseases area
3. Critical care medicine area
4. Bones and/or cartilage disease area
5. Core technologies for drug development
6. Prediction of pharmacokinetics and toxicity
7. Formulation technologies
8. Identification of novel indications
Click here for more details.
||The proposals to be adopted will be selected based on a comprehensive evaluation of conformity to the requested topics, originality and usefulness of research proposed, research plan viability, and conflict with Asahi Kasei Pharma internal projects.
||Review and selection of proposals will be conducted at a meeting of Asahi Kasei Pharma research specialists.
For “Research collaboration/research incubation” applications, download here.
For “Research under MTA” applications, download here.
- Download application documents and fill in the required information.
- Access the “Provisional registration form” within the application form and enter the necessary information.
- When you have completed the provisional registration, a URL for the main registration will be sent to your registered email address.
- At the URL for main registration, enter the required information and upload your application documents.
- When you receive notification that registration is complete at your registered email address, the application procedure is complete.
- Application period: 3:00AM , Jan. 7, 2019 GMT to 8:00AM, Feb. 22, 2019 GMT.
- 1st selection (document screening): You will be notified of 1st selection results within 1 month of the close of applications.
- 2nd selection (interview): You will be interviewed by Asahi Kasei Pharma researchers (under an NDA as and when necessary). Review and selection will be based on discussion of the proposed research and the framework for a possible contract. The review and selection period will be approximately 2 months. You will be notified of the result after selection.
||For research projects selected at the 2nd selection, a collaboration agreement will be negotiated between the research facility to which the researcher belongs and Asahi Kasei Pharma. Once a contract is concluded research work can start.
- Please provide only non-confidential information when submitting an application.
- You may simultaneously submit research proposals to other companies, or apply for research grants or research funding to a public or private-sector body or organization, but if your proposal has already been selected elsewhere, please inform us before submitting the application, as we may choose to exclude your proposal from selection for this reason.
- Please note that we will not select a research proposal that has already been selected by another company for joint research.
- We will not use any of the materials and information received with research proposals and during the application process for any purpose other than this selection process.
- Items (2) and (3) do not apply to topics in the “Research under MTA” category.
|Questions and inquiries
Please refer first to the FAQ section of this web site.
To submit inquiries to us, please use the “Contact us” form on this web site.